I was tagged by Stephanie, from Love, August to do the TMI tag. It looks pretty cool, so here goes! This is about to get deep.
1.What are you wearing? Jeans, a Christina Perri tour shirt and comfy knit socks.
2. Ever been in love? Lol, no.
3. Ever had a terrible break-up? Once in year one, a boy broke up with me for one of the popular girls.
4. How tall are you? About 5’6″.
5. How much do you weight? Pffft, none of your business.
6. Any tattoos? No, and I don’t think I ever will have, unless for a very good reason.
7. Any piercings? One on each ear, and trying to persuade my mum to let me get a nose piercing…so far unsuccessfully.
8. OTP? I’m gonna go with Romitri.
9. Favourite Show? THE WALKING DEAD. And Friends…because it always will be a favourite.
10. Favourite Bands? This is hard, because at the moment I’m listening to playlists with so many artists where I’ve only heard a couple of their songs, but I love them. Imagine Dragons, American Authors, They Might be Giants, Florence and the Machine, Of Monsters and Men, Arctic Monkeys, The Civil Wars.
11. Something you miss? My dad <3
12. Favourite song? I don’t ever have a favourite song, but I’m currently digging Believer by American Authors.
13. How old are you? Sweet 16.
14. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius!
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who’s not intimidated by my bluntness and sarcasm. I’ve had conversations with people where I’m being 100% sarcastic and they thought I was being serious! Also, someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
16. Favourite Quote? ”I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly, and then all at once”–John Green. I just…siiighh.
17. Favourite Actor? Julia Roberts and Jennifer Lawrence.
18. Favourite Colour? Red…and I love indigo.
19. Loud or soft music? Soft music usually, to chill and relax.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I either swim it out at the pool, or go to bed and read.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Without washing my hair, around 15 minutes. When I wash my hair it takes about 35 minutes. You have no idea what it takes to tame my hair.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Generally, about 10 minutes. As much as I love make-up, I stick to the basics before school, because who can be dealing with that at 7 in the morning??
23. Ever been in a physical fight? I’ve hit one of my older brothers, but it never ends well so I don’t do that anymore!
24. Turn on? Someone who’s really good with kids. I’m the younger sister in the family, and with two older brothers, I got a bit left out at times. But, mostly my brothers were really sweet to me, so seeing a guy playing with their little siblings is just so cute.
25. Turn off? Someone who doesn’t understand reading, or loving fictional characters.
26. The reason you started blogging? I saw other people doing it and wanted to join in the fun by talking to others about something I’m really passionate about.
27. Fears? Being alone, failing, cancer.
28. Last thing that made you cry? Oh jeez…erm, I think it was when I had an emotional, hormonal day and cried at practically anything. Does anyone know what I’m talking about here?
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Well, I say it to my family a lot soo…
30. Meaning behind your blog name? I was reading Urban Fantasy and really loved kickass heroines. Still do. But yes, I really hate the name now.
31. Last book you read? Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell <3 <3.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Harley Quinn comic and The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas.
33. Last show you watched? Modern Family.
34. Last person you were talking to? One of my older brothers.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? School friend.
36. Favourite food? Profiteroles and spaghetti…preferably not together.
37. Places you want to visit? EVERYWHERE. America, Paris, Italy, Netherlands, Syndey, Hong Kong, India, Russia.
38. Last place you were? At the swimming pool.
39. Do you have a crush? Not even a little bit.
40. Last time you kissed someone? I kissed my nan on the cheek earlier. That so counts.
41. Last time you were insulted? My dog ditched me earlier for my brother. That still stings a little.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Raspberry. NOMNOMNOM. Who doesn’t like raspberries?
43. What instruments do you play? Acoustic guitar and voice. (I’ve got grade 5 singing next month and I’m FREAKING OUT.)
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My dad got me one of those sphere necklaces and I wear it all the time.
45. Last sport you played? Dodgeball?
46. Last song you sang? 22 by Taylor Swift.
47. Favourite chat up line? Do you have a library card, ’cause I wanna check you out!
48.Have you ever used it? Lol, no.
49. Last time you hung out with someone? My friends and I went to a local restaurant the other day as a get-together in the half-term.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Francoise from My Crazy Bookish World, Debbie from Snuggling on the Sofa, Sunny from A Sunny Spot and LUCY from Queen of Contemporary (because I love you Lucy)!! Considering you guys are book bloggers, you can do the book blogger tmi tag if you want, which Hawwa did HERE.
Of course, anyone who wants a go, can also do the tag as well! Link your posts in the comments and I’ll take a look.
Latest posts by Tilly Currer (see all)
- Review: Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson - September 28, 2014
- Top Ten Books I Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet :’( - August 26, 2014
- Review: Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae - August 24, 2014
- [DIY] Flower Choker - August 11, 2014
- Thoughts on Tease by Amanda Maciel - August 8, 2014