As a book blogger, I accumulate a lot of books, as the book bloggers reading will agree. Publishing events, signings, buying them ourselves, receiving them for review, they are everywhere! Avid readers will probably understand as well. If you’re active in the bookish community, whether it be blogs, vlogs, or book clubs in real life, we get recommendations. People rec us stuff. We want it. ALL THE TIME. Furthermore, I have a book buying problem. After getting a part-time job, I now have more money to buy books, and I have no restraint to stop me.
Perhaps some of you have seen my Instagrams, or book hauls, with my TBR list in different photos. Well, I thought I’d show you all my Ultimate To-Be-Read List. As in, aaaalll the books I haven’t read that I own. Note: I don’t have many classics on there because I read them on Kindle, and there will be some not in the pictures that are either lost in my room, or also on Kindle.
Without further ado:
Those are all of them together^^
What do your TBR list look like? Do you have less or more? Do you keep buying more books, or read the ones you have?
Latest posts by Tilly Currer (see all)
- Review: Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson - September 28, 2014
- Top Ten Books I Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet :’( - August 26, 2014
- Review: Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae - August 24, 2014
- [DIY] Flower Choker - August 11, 2014
- Thoughts on Tease by Amanda Maciel - August 8, 2014